Terms & Conditions – Reservations
Reservations can be made here:
Please provide the following information in your message:
You will also be asked the follows:
Spoken language you wish for the archaeological guided tours (when they are included).
Your height if you will choose cycling tours.
Your height and weight if you choose diving .
You will receive by email a confirmation including the location of the starting point of the activity if the starting point it is away from your hotel you are staying to.
Reservations by email can be made until 24 hours in advance.
Reservations by telephone can be made until 5 hours in advance by calling the following telephone number (+30)-6987086010 cosmote
(Mrs Stavroula Tsirikou)
TERMS & FAQ
The information on this website has been prepared with the utmost care, however cannot be held liable for any mistakes in its content.
The program of the activities is subject to change.
Grecopaths team collaborates with several tourist offices all over Greece which are legally sesponsible for the organized trips & excursions.
Within two working days, you will receive a confirmation of your booking.
Only the booking party is allowed to make amendments to the booking.
Amendments must be communicated by email.
A traveller may allow him/herself to be substituted by another person, after consultation with «Grecopaths»
«Grecopaths» has the right to change the agreed service in case of force majeure. In case of such change, «Grecopaths» will offer an alternative that is equivalent to the original offer. If the change in question involves one or more substantial points, then the traveler is entitled to reject the change(s). If the change in question involves one or more non-substantial points, then the traveler is only entitled to reject the change if the disadvantage caused to him/her by the change can be deemed to be greater than negligible.
Force Majeure refers to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances that took place independently of the will of the person invoking such circumstances and the consequences of which could not be avoided despite all precautions.
«Grecopaths» cannot be held liable for services executed by third parties.
Some of the activities of the «Grecopaths» involve a high level of risk, and therefore, require participants high level of health. «Grecopaths» presumes that participants are fully aware of the nature of danger involved and that participants assume the responsibility of their choice.
Of course, «Grecopaths» will do whatever is humanly possible to handle any incidents and emergencies.
In case of emergency & something unpredictable happens, the Hellenic Rescue Team annex Argolis will be there to Grecopaths» when we need it.
Crecopaths team is responsible for those organized activities & the help of Hellenic Rescue Team annex Argolis will be subsidiary.
Also our guides are trained with the first aid provider with the basics knowledge of risk management of the accidents.
Your Pack is covered by civil responsibility insurance.
- Why should I do activities with the Grecopaths team instead of a map of my own or other information?
Our local travel guide will share with you the local stories and myths not found anywhere else!
Our local travel guide will show you the herbs of the area during your walk
You will be able to ask questions and learn useful things about the local way of life, culture, customs, and traditions
You will help the local economy
You will meet and make new friends!
- What physical condition should I be in to participate in Grecopaths activities?
All of our proposed routes have various distances and elevation differences. You will be able to choose a route according to your physical condition. You can improve your stamina a couple of months prior to your visit. A good way to do this could be going for walks instead of driving or taking the stairs instead of using an elevator.
Not being in the best physical condition does not mean you cannot participate in the itineraries, but you will be able to enjoy them better if you are physically prepared. Remember that psychological motivation sometimes overcomes physical difficulties.
- Will we disturb and upset the locals?
The mindset of locals is that when they see someone foreign doing activities in the surrounding areas (village, field etc.) usually their response is to smile and say ‘Yia sas’ (meaning ‘Hello’). At the more isolated places, where residents are not used to seeing visitors, they might look at you with suspicion however, there is no problem if they see you with your local guide or another local who is able to speak the native language.
- What if I get sick during the walks or an accident happens? Grecopaths is not only committed to find the best landscapes for you, but also very concerned about your safety. To minimize unexpected situations, all our activities are subject to a previous analysis of safety conditions. In case of unexpected situations, our tour guides are certified to provide first aid help until an ambulance arrives. In case of an inaccessible location, Grecopaths will coordinate with the Volunteer Rescue Team of Hellenic Rescue Team Department of Argolis for assistance and rescue.
Because our activities are mainly outdoors, weather conditions could change during your stay. Grecopaths reserves the right to cancel any activities should we consider that severe weather conditions could jeopardize the safety of participants. Please note that your itinerary is covered by personal insurance in these cases. For your safety please follow the general instructions of the tour guide.
- How is payment handled? How and when do I pay?
Please e-mail us to obtain more details
- How far in advance should I book?
Booking well in advance allows us to coordinate all the logistics involved.
For the activities in the Argolis region you should book 24 hours in advance.
For activities in the neighboring regions you should book at least 1 week in advance.
- If the weather is not good due to raining, will the itinerary be canceled or postponed?Greece is a country of warm, sunny weather, especially in the southern regions of Argolis and Peloponnese.
In circumstances where the weather is unfriendly safety has to come first. If safety procedures are not compromised, it’s up to you whether you wish to attend (i.e. if you feel comfortable walking while it is raining).
- Are taverns and restaurant locations included in your package , safe?All tavern and restaurant locations are selected with special care and love for the visitor who wants to taste the best authentic local recipes in the region.
- How many guides are available due to walking and cycling tours?
For walking tours there will be one tour guide per 18 participants.
For cycling tours there will be one tour guide per 10 participants
- What if I don’t speak English?
Tell us what language you speak and we will find you the appropriate guide.
- Is there an age limit for Grecopaths itineraries? There is no age limit. Anyone of any age can participate. You have the flexibility to adjust any program to fit your needs. Just let us know in advance so we can create a custom itinerary for you.
- Are all the partners of Grecopaths certified?Yes, all of our partners are certified and licensed for the services they provide.
- Is there a minimum number of participants for a Grecopaths Pack?
Even a single person can participate in our tours.
- What clothing and gear is recommended for walking or cycling tours?
Comfortable sport shoes and clothes are recommended for our activities. You can also bring a backpack with necessary items such as sun glasses, sun cream, hat, water and snacks.
- What if I don’t have a backpack or hat?
Please inform us in advance and Grecopaths will provide you with a backpack or hat or anything it has to do with the activity-equipment you have chosen.
Do not hesitate to ask for it
- I would like to do a specific route from your itinerary but the distance is too long for me.
Just let us know in advance and Grecopaths will customize the package to fit your needs!
- During which months is the climate considered optimal for Grecopaths activities?
The coolest period to do activities in the region is
from March until the start of June – and September until the middle of November –
During the summer months the best hours for activities are from:
6AM – 10:30AM & 6PM – 9PM
- When can I schedule activities?Tours are based on your own schedule. Just tell us the date you wish to book and we will organize it for you!
You can also participate in our scheduled events which you will find here:
*** Send us your personalized question!